Saturday, June 25, 2011

''Down with Love''

The world crashing down on
me, my life flashes inside.
Feelings immeasurable, Im fed
up with this miserable life...
Love taken from me, what a
price to pay.
Friendship & affection, Ah!
look what it cost tody...
Blind eyes are lucky, they cant
think or see.
But because Im not blind,
look what it's done to me...
How could I act like that, like I
dont know.
All these things, everything all
because I just know...
Visions running rapid, reeling
in my mind.
Nobody is there for me, no
not even me I feel like...
Dreams into nightmares,
Heaven turns to Hell.
Life into confusion, I felt for
real...
I thought Im the one who
loves you best, for a moment I
was right.
Till you say; you were his
whole world, all the time
every day & night...
You taught me to love to be a
lover, through my life till I die.
And that from knowing how
to love, I learned how to cry...
In my life all these I couldnt
see, how could it be.
Now the curtain is closing on
me....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment