Monday, December 5, 2011

Untitled

Not only Saterdays,
On sundays
also we have classes...
Thats how she said
to her mum & dad,
before coming to the bench
to the darkest corner in the park......

She was seated
with closed legs...
Her books of A/Ls
on her lap...
Head down &
crossed fingers...
Worrying about the
unknown judges,
Keep eyeing on us
passing by......

The first kiss ever,
In a flash all over my lips
a length of a second,
I felt-so long-eternal...
Love!
Of a life time,
Gathered in a single kiss...
Shocking electricity,
Ran through my nerves
Made me numbed......

She looked down,
With a smiling face...
Without turning her
head on me,
Squeezed with shyness...
Scratching the jackets,
Of the books on lap
biting own lips
Under that tree......

By putting my fingers,
Across her fingers
I squeezed them hard...
She smiled, yet
keep biting her lips
without saying a single word...
I released the grip,
I rubbed her forearm
with my shivering fingers
Slowly...
Sliding through under
the books of A/Ls,
My amorous hand,
Towards her fresh lungs......

She bent down,
Pressing her both swans
on her books, hard towards
her knees...
Removing my hand,
Just to stop the traditional
eyes of etiquette...
I know,
Not to pique me, or
hurt my hand of love...
Looking at me,
With pity eyes
that made me stopped...
I turned back,
rubbed her forehead,
And she kept
her head on my shoulder...
Saying she loves me..........!

4 comments: